Articulating Arm Monitor Mount overview:
Comes with 1/4″ Threaded Screw Ballheads and Ballhead Extension Bar, Monitor Mount for Field Monitor, Lights, Audio Recorders, DIY Camera Rig;
This combination of multiple magic arms and extension bar allows you to reposition monitor, flash light or microphone on Tripod, Monopods, camera rig.
Designed for building a highly customized monitor mount on cameras. It can be disassembled by 2 ballheads,4 wings,2 lockers,1 Ballhead bard.
It could attach the side or top of cage on the one end.
By the ballhead extension bar, you can attach it on Tripod, Monopods, it comes with one 3/8” and two 1/4” screw holes;
It could adjust the height and position of magic arms smoothly and thus monitor could be mounted externally with extended distance with great flexibility.
Each ball head is rubber cushioned for increased friction. Max load is 1.5kg.
All of the devices come with standard 1/4” screw hole, 1/4” screw thread and 3/8” screw thread;
1 x Articulating Arm Monitor Mount with 1/4” ballheads;
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
- Articulating Arm With 1/4″ screws on each end, it could attach monitor on the one end, and it could also attach camera cage, the top plate on the other ends.
- Articulating Arm with 1/4″ threaded screw ballheads and ballhead extension bar, made of aluminium alloy, solid, sturdy and durable;
- Each 1/4” screw thread can Turn 360 degree by the screw knob, the ballheads rubber cushions to prevent the monitor from scratches.
- Ballheads Extension Bar omes with 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded holes for DIY possibilities, It can mounted on Tripod, Monopod,etc
- Arm Body made by Alloy-Aluminum,Its max load is 1.5kg.