Mount-It! recessed TV wall mount offers the convenience of a wall mount that tilts swivels and extends but also allows your TV to be flush up against the wall when not in use, like an artwork. This full motion in-wall TV mount fits into your wall between two vertical studs with 16″ on-center spacing. The mount attaches directly to the studs for exceptional stability and security.
Other slim or low profile mounts cause problems with cables. They can get close to the wall but have no room for the cables to go. The In-Wall TV Mount allows the extending arms and cables to hide inside the wall when stored. The back of the TV when installed correctly will touch the wall. Leaving no wall bracket or cables in sight.
This mount also has 26.8 inch long extending arms for corner mount applications or for full 180 degree pivoting for most sized televisions. The long 26.8 inch extension allows a 50″ tv to swivel a full 90 degrees without hitting the wall. It has a tilting feature for perfect viewing angle. Universal mounting style will fit most TVs from 42 to 70 inches and will fit Plasma, LCD, or LED TVs.
– Built with High-Strength Steel
– 180 degree swivel left/right
– Tilts Up 15 Deg and Down 5 Deg
– 26.8 inch extending arms for corner applications or max pivot angle
– All wires and bracket hidden inside the wall
– Universal mounting pattern compatible with all the TV brands on the market
– Built with safety in mind, strong and durable
– All Mounting Hardware included
– Easy to Follow Instruction Manual
– Supported VESA Sizes: 200×200, 300×200, 300×300, 400×200, 400×400, 600×200, 600×400 mm
– Maximum Weight: 175 lbs
Please Note: This mount is compatible with wood stud walls with 16″ on-center spacing ONLY! It is not intended for use with wood stud walls with more or less spacing nor it is suitable for use with brick/concrete walls.
- RECESSED TV MOUNT gives you the functionality of a full motion articulating TV mount with the flush look of a zero-gap TV mount bracket. Enjoy the ability to extend your TV away from the wall and swivel it left and right to optimize viewing angles and push it all the way flush to display your TV as an art piece. Works like a flush TV mount without the hassle of managing cables.
- IN-WALL TV WALL MOUNT is designed to fit between 16 inch studs. Hidden TV mount installs inside the wall between two 16 inch on-center wood studs for a full recessed installation. It can extend up to 26.8 inches from the wall. It can swivel 90 degrees left and right and tilt down 15 degrees and up 5 degrees. 5 degrees of post-installation level adjustment ensures the mount is horizontally level.
- WILL IT FIT MY TV? This recessed wall mount comes with the industry standard VESA bolting patterns of 200×200, 300×200, 300×300, 400×200, 400×400, 600×200, 600×400. These patterns covers TVs with screen size of 32, 37, 40, 42, 47, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 inches. If your TV has bolting pattern of less than or equal to 24 inches wide and less than or equal to 16 inches tall, this mount will fit your TV. Weight capacity is 175 lbs.
- This full motion recessed TV mount comes with four standard single gang knock outs inside the recessed cavity, two on top and two on the bottom. You can install your recessed power outlet in one and a low voltage scoop in the other knock out.
- Flush mount recessed TV mount includes cable management clips to neatly conceal all wires within the articulating arms. When the in-wall TV mount is closed and recessed within the wall it will appear as if there is no mount on the wall and your TV is floating on the wall.