This articulating arm has double ballheads with 1/4” male screw on each end. It can attach to cage with 1/4” threaded holes and monitors. Like all the other magic arms, this magic arm is of muti-angle adjustable and easy to use.
However, doesn’t like the mutiples of magic arms, always slip and sag. this one is strong mechanism made and makes it really solid enough to hold heavy moitors and easy to get it nice and tight.There are other multi purpose alternatives that cost less and work nearly as well but this just makes life easier and makes a lot of sense.
A few details it has changed to make it different:
1. Double 1/4″-20 screw is movable, makes it more easier to screws into the monitor
2. Larger ballheads and rubber rings inside then holds everything more secure and steady
3. Heavy duty mechanism made and makes it really solid
4. LARGE locking arm, very SECURE lock by gently turn it
1 x articulating magic arm
1 x hex spanner
4 x rubber rings for replacement
- New articulating arm, better constructed and works well compare with other cost 10-20 bucks and the qulity is same as those from 30-40 bucks
- LARGE locking arm, LARGE ballheads and rubber rings inside give you confidence that the monitor will not move once you have secured it in place
- MOVABLE double 1/4″-20 screw, more easier to screw into your monitor
- Heavy-duty clamps tight and secure on 5/7″ monitors. Even supports Atomos Ninja Inferno, Odyssey 7Q+ monitor with a metal cage. Max load up to 1.6kg
- Rubber cushions on ends to prevent the monitor from scratches