Visible Cables Look Bad Do you hang your toilet paper under? Of course not! Because you’re not a psychopath. That’s why we know you wouldn’t let ugly, messy cables dangle under your TV either. Why go to the trouble of mounting your TV if you’re just going eff it up with poor cable management? That’s why we designed this easy-to-install, DIY in-wall power cord and cable routing kit – for the good people of the world that would never settle for cable chaos. Pro Tip? Go No Pro You can do this! We have the utmost faith in you and your skills. Ok, we don’t actually know anything about your skills, so we made sure this kit was easy to install for ALL cable management enthusiasts. (That sounds nerdy. But also hot, right? Nerdy hot. Sploosh.) Just when you thought it couldn’t get better… did we mention it takes less than 30 minutes to install? #micdrop (Don’t believe us? Check out the install manual – it’s included on this listing.) It’s a Kit in a Box You can have whatever you like! (But you’ve already got everything you need.) As long as you’ve got a drill handy, you can skip that trip to Home Depot. Complete with hole saw drill attachment, two pre-wired grommets and 6′ extension cord, this kit is all-inclusive and ready to install. We’re Here to Help Questions? Installation concerns? Testing knock-knock jokes? We’re here for it. Literally. We’ve got real-life, know-it-all product experts standing by, ready to help seven days a week. The Nerdy Stuff Cable Pass-Through Width: 1.75″ Max Distance Between Top & Bottom Module: 5′ Minimum Drywall Thickness: 1/2″ Maximum Drywall Thickness: 1″ Minimum Space Into Drywall: 3″ Saws Included: Drill hole saw attachment Cords Included: 6′ extension cable ETL Certified? Hell yeah Model: EGAV-CMIWP1
- Route your power and AV cables behind the wall in 30 minutes or less with this DIY kit. All you need to bring is a drill…and maybe a beer.
- Pre-wired, power-ready system is ETL In-Wall Certified and will keep your house up to code. It’ll have you singing “I’ve Got The Power” like someone threw Jock Jams on.
- Cable pass-through has plenty of space for all your HDMI, Ethernet, and audio cables. It can comfortably fit 4 large braided HDMI cables, but it’s flexible enough to handle additional cables.
- Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for perfect grommet fit. Locking bracket wings hold onto your wall from behind for a secure install, even if you host raves every weekend.
- Place the power modules up to 5′ apart on your wall. If you run into any issues, we’re always here to help. Call or chat with an Echogear product know-it-all any day of the week.