Visible Cables Look Bad Don’t hate – it’s the truth, and you know it. But don’t panic. In true ECHOGEAR fashion, we offer you an easy-to-install, DIY, cable management solution because we’re friends. And friends don’t let friends settle for messy, dangling cables. (Ew!) Friend, meet our In-Wall Cable Routing kit, designed to hide those ugly cords inside the wall and completely out of sight. Professional Solution Without the Professional Cost We know what you’re thinking: “Inside the wall? I can’t do that!” Do you have a drill? Yes? Well then, we’re here to assure you that you can. And not only that, but you can do it all by yourself in 20 minutes or less. #adulting All-Inclusive Kit This one-stop-shop kit includes everything you need to get those cables out of the way. In the box you’ll find a hole saw drill attachment and two low-voltage grommets (one for behind the TV and one for behind your components). We’re Here to Help Questions? Installation concerns? Testing knock-knock jokes? We’re here for it. Literally. We’ve got real-life, know-it-all product experts standing by, ready to help seven days a week. Just call us at 1-855-428-2490 or visit ECHOGEAR.com to chat with someone from our team. Model: EGAV-CMIWG1
- Hide your cables behind the wall with this DIY cable pass-through kit. Just add a drill and you’ve got everything you need for a quick 20-minute install. You’ll only need to skip 1 episode of The Office.
- Perfect for hiding HDMI, Aux, and other low-voltage cables. Also works for in-wall rated power cables. Just make sure your dog hasn’t been chewing on them first.
- Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for a perfect grommet fit. The grommets even lock onto the back of your drywall for a secure install. Saw attachment also useful in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
- Flexible pass through grommets can comfortably fit 4 large HDMI cables. There’s plenty of room for even your thickest cords.
- Feeling artsy? These grommets are paintable for maximum concealment. Bob Ross would be proud.